Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentines Day in Woozworld

 HAIII!!!! Yesh,It's me atepony (I'm not dead don't worry) 
Happy Valentines Day to all!! <3
Guess what woozworld's doing this valentines day?

YUP, Mya and Jay is happening
When did all of this start?
Well, Remember the arctic fest closing ceremony?
No, They didn't fall in love.
Well, They actually did..... Sorta
Mya and Jay were arguing at first
Then, Max shot them with cupid's arrow
I actually thought he would shoot Jenny.
( I was screaming at Jenny to run....)
But, NOPE! 
Here we are, With Mya and Jay
I mean I ship it but,they're posting cheesy lovey dovey stuff.
They're also getting married tomorrow.
But, That question mark at the end of ever after sounds kinda suspicious.
"Ever after?" Maybe while they're getting married the love spell will wear off.
I actually want that to happen cause it will be awkward.
Wonder what would happen tomorrow.... *cough* im going to be there *cough*

Hugs and kisses,
Atepony <3












No comments:

Post a Comment