Monday 6 July 2015

Zoella Problem???

Living the dream with.... Hey guys its luv and I have a problem thats why I havn't been posting because of my problem taking over my life. Because I am a youtube fan this week I found a channel that I couldn't keep my eyes of... Zoella is a fashionista makeup artist she does lots of cool interesting things. I even printed out a picture of her, and put it on my whiteboard in my room. I LOVE HER. I will try to keep my love of Zoella. I may or may not post enough every week, which I am truely sorry for, it's just when I find something I like I LIKE IT, and I wont keep my eyes of it which this has now happend to me. I do not mind if it takes over my whole life because he does lots of good videos like how to keep your body healty, so i'm all fine.

SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO sorry for not posting down below ... their is one of her videos so you know who he is and that im not talking cra ------------------------------------- p.

:)

Signing of LUVMONEYXD


No comments:

Post a Comment