Wednesday 8 July 2015

#Cheesy

Hey its Luv and Cheesehab has got into some trouble, but at the same time their is so many people doing this on woozworld. I have known cheese for 1 and a half years and he is a great funny cherrepy guy. I have never seem him this upset. He use to get a vip and give me everything from the whishing well and come say goodmorning and see me everyday and make sure I am happy I have some images of woozworld me and him take a look.

Yes that girl outfit he was wearing was for my mum.
If you know cheese of by heart you wouldn't think at all to be a mean bully to him and kick him of this blog.

Cheese my man, and if I get kicked of this blog for supporting him so be it and least I am doing this for a good reason. I love my cheese you rock  :)

Signing of luvmonkeyxd

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Luv! I might come back AmyVVozy never kicked me but I left myself. AmyVVoozy said if I wanna come back let her know

    ReplyDelete