Friday 26 June 2015

My Trail has Ended 4/4 :D

Hey guys it's love have you noticed something?? cause I sure have.
I have posted 6 posts and I only needed to post 4 so that's means.. my trail has ended.
Fingers Crossed that I make it and if I do I'll make a post saying that I made it but
right now I just need some luck :P.

I know it's really hard to post and use good words so I thought I would do some tips in case anyone viewing wants to become a blogger.

1~ Bright colours on your posts and sign of image.
2~ Post when your meant to post rather then just posting when it isn't your time to post.
3~ Be who you are, and show all you have.
4~ Inspiration is all around you if you don't know what you want to post about then ask people and open your eyes and look (in a nice way not a mean way).
5~ Give it a go dont give up and be shy be funny just joke around.
6~ JUST BE COOL

Hopefully those tips will help in any way. If I don't become a blogger on this blog I'll just try to be a blogger on some other blogs. Hopefully I do make it though.
Love all of you guys xxx
                                                        Signing off Luvmonkeyxd <3

No comments:

Post a Comment