Friday 26 June 2015

Dr. VVoozy Advice - Grumpy Dads


Question from Luvmonkeyxd:

"My dad left and ran off in his car because he had to do a job. A week later he came back and he's been so grumpy! I told him to stop scratching his legs and he was like, "I dont need you saying that to me!" Please help!"


Personally, I think your dad was really stressed out because things didn't go out as planned. He might have even gotten in trouble with his boss! But my advice is that you leave him alone for about a day or two, but watch him discreetly. On the third day, start being super nice to him. Do chores around the house, offer to make him tea (or coffee, whatever Americans like) or just be plain nice! He will feel warm-hearted and will most likely stop being grumpy.


Love your very special,

Dr. VVoozy

No comments:

Post a Comment